We can help answer your questions about air purification. ProMark's staff is available to assess problems, identify the right approach for your particular odor or air quality problem, help you figure out implementation, help choose the right ProGuard® filtration media for an application – from odors to acid gases, work with your existing air filtration system and equipment, or provide options for enhanced performance that meet your expectations and budget.
For a RFI or RFQ please fill in the form below.
ProMark's ProGuard® distinctive service includes:
● An initial consultation to determine your air quality challenges and how best to address them in the most thorough yet cost-effective way;
● Customized engineering design that addresses your unique needs and constraints;
● Continual and rigorous analysis, from concept to manufacturing to installation, to ensure your equipment meets our exacting specifications;
● Exemplary customer support every step of the way-from installation and training to ongoing evaluation of equipment effectiveness and additional air quality issues.
Pre-Sale and Customer Services
· Quotes are provided with supporting documentation such as potential operating and energy savings, and other types of return on investment where possible.
· Application engineering includes analysis to understand all aspects of air contamination problems, recommendation of target-specific media applications, and recommendation of filtration equipment and products.
· Design engineering includes design and building of equipment new installation as well as integrating into existing filtration systems.
· Engineering staff provides installation oversight and commissioning services.
· On site and/or web-based training of employees.
· ProGuard® Media Services such as media remaining-life testing and others.
Media Life Testing
- ·Media Application Selection
- ·Environmental Condition Monitoring
- ·Corrosion Coupon Measurement
- A Ph.D. chemist with 30 years of gas-phase media experience runs our laboratory. He tests impregnated media samples returned for Remaining Life determination. By testing media removal capacity periodically we can assure performance to specification is maintained at customer locations. Testing is done on all submissions and a report emailed back promptly after received. Emergency testing can be done as necessary.
This graph is part of a lab report showing the remaining life of ProGuard® filter media samples submitted for testing. The full report also includes analysis on the type of media, observations of abnormal conditions of the media, and recommendations for change or replacement so media maintains effective control of target contaminants.